All guests are expected to respect the house rules during their stay. Reinhart Guest House rules are in place to ensure the health, safety and general well-being of all guests and employees. If house rules are not followed, the Reinhart Guest House manager reserves the right to ask any guest to check out immediately.
The staff of the Reinhart Guest House would be delighted to address any questions or concerns you may have prior to arrival and or during your stay.
We allow one room per patient family.
All guests are required to register upon arrival. We can accommodate up to 5 guests in certain rooms. Cribs are available to accommodate an infant. These will not be confirmed in advance as they are subject to availability. If room space and availability allows, a roll-away bed may be added to a room.
Guests are required to maintain a permanent residence other than the Reinhart Guest House, and they must reapply for continued stay after 28 days. The Reinhart Guest House is a temporary residence.
We want all of our guests to feel welcomed and at home during their stay. After completing the necessary paperwork and reading the house guidelines, all guests will receive a short orientation of the home. The purpose of this orientation is to show you the locations and describe the many amenities and services we provide. Guests that arrive after normal check-in times are asked to report to the manager’s office the very next morning for check-in and orientation.
Health & Safety
St. Mary’s Hospital and the Reinhart Guest House are smoke-free facilities. Possession and consumption of alcohol in the Guest House is not permitted.
Visitors are always welcome at the Reinhart Guest House under the following provisions:
- They must be accompanied by a guest of the Reinhart Guest House.
- Visitors’ hours are from 9am to 9pm. Fire department regulations require the Reinhart Guest House management to know the number of individuals present in the facility at all times in the event of an emergency. For this reason, visitors must check in with staff and sign our visitor log at the Welcome Desk upon arrival and departure.
- Visitors must stay in the visitors’ designated public areas of the house (first floor only).
- House guests are responsible for ensuring that their visitors follow the Reinhart Guest House rules.
All guests and visitors must consider the well-being of all of the guests at the Reinhart Guest House. Family guests or caregivers and their visitors must not make or permit any disturbing conduct, music, television sound or loud noise in their rooms or elsewhere on the grounds that may disturb other families. Quiet hours are to be observed each day from 10pm until 8am. Visitors are not allowed to enter the Reinhart Guest House campus grounds between 9pm and 9am. Guests are required to sign visitors out by 9pm in order to comply with visitation and quiet hour policy. Any disturbances made during quiet hours should be reported to Security immediately by dialing 804-285-2011.
Reinhart Guest House guests must notify the Welcome Desk prior to departing. The following procedure should be followed by guests in preparation for departure:
- Remove food from refrigerator and locker. Usable food may be placed in the community pantry or refrigerator.
- Return all items borrowed from the library (books, DVDs, etc.).
- Remove personal items from the room. We are not responsible for any items left behind. Guests will be required to pay for postage for any items they want returned by mail.
- Return parking pass and keys.
- Pay any outstanding charges.