Reinhart Guest House FAQ
Who is eligible to stay at the Reinhart Guest House?
– Guests should live 30 miles away from St. Mary’s Hospital. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and any patient must have a caretaker. If you have questions about eligibility please feel free to call at any time!
Who can refer a family to the Reinhart Guest House?
– Guests must be referred by a provider or other healthcare personnel at St. Mary’s Hospital or affiliate via the online referral form.
How do you make a referral?
– The process for submitting a Guest House referral is simple. To submit a referral, visit www.reinharthouse.com and follow the directions under the referral tab. If you need assistance or if your team needs training please do not hesitate to call us at 804-287-7300.
Are there limits to how many people from one family we can refer to the Guest House?
– Due to the Reinhart Guest House limited occupancy (we only have 16 rooms) we have allocated one room per patient. We are able to accommodate up to five people in one room.
What are the advantages to using the Guest House?
– As part of the Bon Secours family we try our best to be ‘Good Help to Those In Need’. There are numerous advantages to referring someone to the Reinhart Guest House. Our number one priority is to create a home away from home that offers all the comforts of home in addition to very special hotel amenities. The Reinhart Guest House offers 16 private guest rooms with TV and Wifi, business center, kitchen, living room, reflection room, playroom, laundry facilities and beautiful landscaped grounds all of which is only minutes walking distance from St. Mary’s Hospital.
What are the Guest House hours of operation?
-The Reinhart Guest House is open M-F 8:00 am – midnight and weekends 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Lodging requests can be submitted via our online referral form at any time, day or night. Once the Reinhart Guest House staff have reviewed the referral request, we will contact incoming guests as soon as possible.
What is the cost for the room per night?
– The Reinhart Guest House is a community funded ministry, and reliant on donations to help fund the day-to-day operations. Guests are encouraged to donate $45 per day towards their stay; however no one is ever turned away due to the inability to contribute. We will work with each guest to determine a comfortable donation level. Financial concerns should never limit someone from being referred to the Reinhart Guest House.
For more information, please contact the Guest House at 804-287-7300