Eligibility guidelines are established to clearly identify who can stay as guests at the Evelyn D. Reinhart Guest House. The guidelines will be applied without prejudice or favor.
In order to determine the guests eligibility to stay at the Reinhart Guest House, the following guidelines will be followed:
- Guests and patient must live at least 30 miles from St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Guests are encouraged to make a suggested donation of $45 per night towards their stay; however, no one is ever turned away due to their inability to contribute.
- Guests must be referred by a provider or other healthcare personnel at St. Mary’s Hospital or affiliate via the online referral form.
- Due to our growing occupancy we are unable to accommodate families staying the night before a procedure unless they live more than 90 miles away.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian unless they are an emancipated minor or the primary caregiver for a child, parent, guardian, or grandparent.
If exceptions to our guidelines need to be considered please give us a call at the Guest House at 804-287-7300.