Celebrate the holidays with us!Comments Off on Celebrate the holidays with us!
There are many opportunities to engage with the Evelyn D. Reinhart Guest House mission during the holiday season. Community support and presence brings immeasurable joy and comfort to our families, especially during the holidays. Please consider the following activities:
- Decorate an artificial wreath to be displayed on one of our 16 guest bedroom doors. Submit artificial, decorated wreaths by November 20. Wreaths will be auctioned off during our holiday open house.
- Set up an angel tree in your office, church, or home and collect wish list items. We will provide handmade ornaments with the wish list items attached. A great way to collect much needed household items for the Reinhart House.
- ‘Cookies & Cards’ Bring your friends, co-workers, or family together to the Guest House to make cookies or other holiday treats and decorate cards for our guest rooms. This is a fun easy activity for volunteers of all ages! As your treats bake you can decorate cards for the holidays for our families.
- Save the date for our 4th annual Holiday Open House on December 14th from 5-7pm. Enjoy beautiful decorations, holiday carols, cookie decorating, and wreath auction. You don’t want to miss it!
- ‘Take a picture and leave a present’ Looking for an awesome holiday picture of family, friends, or colleagues? Take your holiday picture at the Reinhart Guest House and leave a present under our tree for a family in need. Call for more details!
Questions? Give us a call at 804-287-7300
Or email Katie
Good Help feels like home. We can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you!